Tuesday, March 4, 2008

NHD

Adrease Armstead                         NHD Refection                         3-4-08
Grade 10th

This year as the whole school did NHD it seem like they weren't as hard to me because last year I was more focus on the topic. So this year I did a topic on slavery because I wanted learn more about this topic. So when I did get my topic I chose paper again because I felt it was more easier to do and I knew what I what was going to write down. So I wrote it all down and felt good because I done my paper and it needed to be read. When it was read by my social studies teacher Mr. Ackerman and he said it was good for what I did but I need to add my conclusion and more details to my paper. What I learned about this topic was that slavey did start somewhere else before the slave trades began happening. When I got my grade I got an 85 for my paper but I should have added more things.

No comments: